Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Open House


Last night we had Open House at Sam Houston Elementary. Jackson loved showing off his classroom to his little sister. To the left is a picture of Jackson's new teacher, Mrs. Welch. She bragged on Jackson and remembered Jonathan also being a good boy many years ago (Jonathan had her as a teacher about 27 years ago!). The room was very cheery and organized. I can tell it is going to be another good year.

The picture I posted of the "paper boy" was a Self Portrait made by Jackson especially for Open House...I was impressed...such a good artist... he must take after his Dee Dee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute Stacy! You are getting really good at this "blog thing". I totally re-did mine now that I am learning new things! See ya this afternoon-Christina