Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Big First Grader!


Jackson started first grade yesterday! Wow... how time flies. He had a great first day and likes his teacher- Mrs. Welch. Believe it or not, she was Jonathan and Jordan's Kindergarten teacher many moons ago. Jackson was such a big boy marching in the room and said he wasn't nervous at all. In his words, "I'm not nervous mommy... I was nervous in Kindergarten, but now I just can't wait to meet all my new friends." Luckily some of his "old friends" were in the class... like our neighbor Madelyn and buddy Chad.

Mackenzie and I had some girl time after we dropped Jackson off and went to eat breakfast with my mom (Nana).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!! You will be hooked in no time.

wilma said...

Thank you for sending me your blog.wilma