Thursday, December 4, 2008

Family Game Night

My babies are growing up, and that makes me very sad. But older is a good thing, too! Jackson and Mackenzie are finally at the age where we can have honest to goodness game nights at our house. Jonathan and I both love to play games, but rarely get the chance like we did early on in our marriage. A few nights ago we all played charades... it was hilarious. A couple of nights later we decided to play UNO. We had played it before with Jackson and Mackenzie pairing up with Jonathan and me. That night, however, we let them try it on their own. We all four played each other and I was amazed that they totally understood the rules and played perfectly. Mackenzie won! Fair and square! She was so proud when she yelled out, "UNO!" Jackson came in second place, so basically Jonathan and I got stomped by our kids!
I decided we were ready for Cranium- The Family Edition. It is for 8 years and up, but I thought we could try it. It was soooo fun! They loved it. We played it 3 nights in a row. I highly recommend it. I snapped a picture while we were playing.

No comments: